Saturday R+R! Elephants, Shopping, Visiting
The Team has done an amazing job this week. Temple finished, four new rooms well underway at the orphanage and the old building looking good with a fresh coat of paint! There are lots of options for our day off:
- Erin and Stacie choose the Elephant Park Tour and don’t mind the 4:30 AM departure.
- Others visit historic towns taking in local culture with time to shop.
- Am and Don visit with Kal and his family. Kal has worked for TRIP Canada starting with Team 1 and is much loved by the volunteers for his encouragement and friendliness. Always smiling!
- Beach walks, massages and leisurely lunches.
- At the end of the day we gather at the pool to share our stories.